Completing a task or project is never the point. It’s the value derived.
Task lists make me forget this and life piles on causing more annoyance and frustration at completely inconsequential things, how ridiculous. I know I’m not alone.
Self Management Reminders:
- Do not strengthen the requirement for a life of indefinet 9-5 work
- Live below your means always
- Minimize your wants, help others with their needs
- Enjoy simple things life provides, they are abundant
- Deny yourself what you see others having, do not envy, be shrewd
…continue to optimize, organize, and be efficient in life, take chances, and grow opportunities that increase freedom, [the ability to do what you want, when you want] health, and relationships [most importantly the one with God].
Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together. ~ Vincent Van Gogh
Remember it’s a journey, and smile